MX Player is an Indian OTT podium and a global offline video player, formed by J2 Interactive and maintained by Times Internet, the digital media division of Times Group.
It has a base of 350+ million users in India. It is the world’s best video player, and now it’s one of India’s largest streaming platforms. Watch your favorite Movies, TV Shows, Web Series, Sports, Music Videos, Live TV Channels, International Shows and much more for free.
OPEN, DOWNLOAD AND ADJUST MOVIE SUBTITLES ON MX PLAYER (GUIDE)
While viewing videos in non-native tongues, we always use subtitles to understand the content. But most of us don’t know how to trigger subtitles on Android. The easiest answer is to use MX Player as it has inbuilt subtitle sustenance. If you don’t know how to work with subtitles on MX Player, you can use the following guide to help you with the same. You can download mx player for pc as well.
The following reference guide has been categorized into different sections for your convenience. However, before you start reading the rest of this guide it is recommended to update mx player by downloading the latest version of mx player. You can download mx player or mx player pro application.
OPENING SUBTITLE OF A MOVIE
A subtitle file must be there on your local storage. If you have the file on your computer, transfer it into the mobile using any file transfer method. Then, the video file should be opened on MX Player.
- Tap on the video playback screen to have supplementary options.
- You will see three dots at the right-top portion of the screen, which will give you access to more features.
- As soon as you tap on the three-dots-button, you will realize an option called Subtitle.
- Choose Open to have the file steering tree to choose the right subtitle file.
- In case you want to start showing subtitles spontaneously with the playback, you should place the file inside the similar directory of the video and offer the same name.
DOWNLOADING SUBTITLES FROM THE WEB FOR MX PLAYER
If you don’t have the subtitle file on your local storage, you can take it online.
- Of course, there are devoted subtitles websites. But we are not going to utilize the browser or any other app to download Subtitle here. Follow the steps below for more info.
- Firstly, open the MX Player then tap on three-dots-button followed by Subtitle and then Online Subtitles and then Search.
- You will see a popup window now with a checkbox.
- Turn it on to have a text box to search for the subtitle on opensubtitles.org. The player will offer you a set of identical subtitles.
ADJUSTING SUBTITLES ON MX PLAYER
The subtitle files are not always got that display text on time. And, it will generate distress while understanding the speech in movies.
- You can match the subtitle with video utilizing the Subtitle menu. It is also imaginable to control the subtitle displaying speed to get the resourceful result.
- If you want to change the position of the text, you have to tap and drag to the position where you want to see it.
- Sometimes, you may need to change the font, color and shadow style.
- For that, monitor tap on the three-dots-button>> Subtitle>> Settings. You can modify everything as you want.
Displaying and configuring subtitles have never been so stress-free, right? Ample information about the actions you need to take to work with the subtitles on MX Player for Android has been given.
If you don’t like download subtitles from the video player edge, you can do it by means of a browser as well. You will get tons of results in a browser. MX Player maintains most of the subtitle formats that you will not come upon any problems with it.