I hope that you guys have noticed that whenever using a streaming service there is buffering or lag, so this is frustrating and difficult to fix it. MX Player works almost in all streaming apps that are available and can install on tons of device, popular streaming device. Installing MX Player will be the best way to eliminate buffering issues on your Smart TV.
However, YesPlayer was the best video player and Terrarium TV, but now it is no longer supported, but MX Player reduces buffering and reduces the number of ads popping up as fewer ads experienced while streaming, the better. So following is the guide on how to install MX Player on Smart TV.
MX Player Features
- MX Player supports hardware and software decoding, and users can toggle the decoder while watching the video as it uses less device battery and buffering will also be fast as well.
- MX Player has video files with subtitle users can manually browse for a subtitle file in your memory card and link it to the video file.
- Video playback will be launch automatically once click on a video link in the Android web browser.
- MX Player provides drag and drops the subtitle on the screen to change its position then pinch to zoom to change the font size.
- It supports the clear text.
- MX Player lets users boost the video volume to 200%.
- Playback is not limited to local files in the phone’s memory, but users can also play network streams.
- Mx player can be installed on PC, android and ios as well.
Steps To Install MX Player on Smart TV
- First, you have to go to the settings then network settings of the Smart TV.
- Now, select connect to wireless network and select the network then enter the password to connect.
- After that, go to the settings and scroll down to personal and select security and restrictions.
- Now enable apps from unknown sources.
- Now hover over the settings then tap on the device as this may label as My Fire TV on newer models.
- After that, you have to tap on the developer option then tap on the turn on then go back the home screen.
- Again hover over the search icon then type in the downloader and on the downloader.
- Now tap on the download then tap on open then tap on allow and tap on ok.
- After that, you need to type the address and tap on the go to the install MX Player.
- Now tap on the install then tap on Done.
- After that, tap on delete then again tap on delete.
- In the settings of MX Player, there will be plenty of options to change the theme, style, screen size, and more.
- How to Download and Install Mx Player for Smart tv
- How To Install MX Player on Android TV
- Download MX Player for iOS (iPhone/iPad) for Free
All in all, installing MX Player is the best way to get the most out of your favorite devices and apps, on your Smart TV. Now you can watch unlimited videos, movies without any ads on your Smart TV.